• Miniature, compact design.
• Top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
• Backlit LCD displays various parameters and indicators.
• Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
• Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
• Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
• Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
• 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
• Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from 2 AA batteries.
• Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
||LCD displays working band-code, group, channel, frequency, AF input gain, RF output power, mute & lock status, battery status and error codes.
|RF Output Power
||10mW / 50mW (switchable)
|| < -55dBc
|Max. Input Level
||Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
||2 AA alkaline
||63(W)×82(H)x22(D)mm / 2.5(W)x3.2(H)x0.9(D)"
||Approx. 81g / 2.9oz (excluding batteries)
|Patents & Approvals
||Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.
||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.