• Lightweight, compact size with sturdy metal housing.
• Antenna, mute button and XLR input connector are located on the top of transmitter.
• Backlit LCD displays various parameters and status.
• Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
• Mute button and remote-control jack is equipped for easy activation of mute function.
• PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and an interference-free working channel can be synchronized quickly and precisely by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
• Can be directly matched to high-low input impedance for microphone and guitar without switching and the input sensitivity is adjustable.
• Mini-XLR input connector for quick-lock or screw-lock with lavaliere or headworn microphones and guitar.
• High efficiency, low power consumption and low spurious emissions transmitting circuit for long battery hours of 2 AA batteries.
• Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
||Composite of various metal
|RF Output Power
|Max. Input Level
||Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
||LCD displays working band-code, group, channel, frequency, AF input gain, RF output power, mute & lock status, battery status and error codes.
||2 AA alkaline
||63(W)×82(H)x22(D)mm / 2.5(W)x3.2(H)x0.9(D)"
||Approx. 98g / 3.5oz (excluding batteries)
|Patents & Approvals
||Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.
||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.