• AA batteries for personal convenient use. Easy to carry and replace.
• PC controllable Channel-Lock to prevent accidental change.
• Ethernet interface allows system setting and management.
• Operates on user license-free ISM bands: EU 863~865 MHz and USA 926~928 MHz.
• Up to 100 m (330 ft) line-of-sight reception range.
• Interference-free from Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 2.4 GHz wireless transmission.
• Digitally encrypted technology enables secure audio transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
• Digital technology ensures crystal-clear audio quality and listeners have the best tour experience.
• Industry’s only true diversity technology for exceptional reception quality.
• Durable, ultra-lightweight and pocket-sized portable receiver and transmitter. Incredibly easy to set-up and use.
• Industry’s only auto shut-off timer for saving power consumption to extend the operation time.
• Backlit LCD screen displays all relevant parameters.
MTG-100Ta Datasheet [PDF]
||CEPT/EU: 863~865 MHz / USA: 926~928 MHz
|RF Output Power
||< 10mW (Low/Mid/High, switchable)
||Up to 100 meters / 330 feet (line-of-sight)
|Automatic Shut-off Time
||45(W)x84(H)x28(D)mm / 1.8(W)x3.3(H)x1.1(D)"
||Approx. 72g / 2.5oz (excluding batteries)